SVdP CARES values its partnerships with the private community to ensure that those served receive unparalleled care on their road to success and self-sufficiency.
- Foundation Partners
- Business Partners
- Faith-Based Partners
- Community Partners
- Corporate Matching
- Housing Providers
Thank you to the following foundations for their recent grants:
- Community Foundation of Sarasota County
- Community Foundation of Tampa Bay
- Florida Veterans Foundation
- Gulf Coast Community Foundation
- Hoel Family Foundation
- Masala Giving Circle
- Pinellas Giving Foundation
- Schoen Foundation
- St. Petersburg Lions Foundation Welfare Fund
- The Alvah & Wyline Chapman Foundation
Become a Foundation Partner
To learn more about Foundation opportunities, please contact Merrell Dickey at (727) 201-9875.
Thank you to the following businesses for financial and moral support:
- 239 Inspection Services
- Bay Area Taxi Service
- Bayside Solutions, Inc.
- Bert Smith Oldsmobile Inc.
- Bonita Springs – Estero Realtors, Inc.
- Bradley Construction
- Columbia Restuarant Group
- Crystal Bay
- DI St. Petersburg, LLC
- Enterprise Holdings
- Franklin Templeton
- Florida Resale Properties
- Frida’s Bakery
- iHeartMedia Markets Group
- Ivy Group Consultants
- Mike Sinwelski Construction, Inc
- MPH Hotels
- Outfront Media
- RE/MAX Realty Unlimited
- R. Lee Williams and Son Funeral Home & Crematory
- S.A.I. Inc
- Sail Marketing & Boutique
- Sharpe Consulting Group, Inc.
- Southern Builders of FL
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Tampa Bay Rays
- Target at Gateway
- Traub Lieberman
- Vickstrom Engineering Services
- Winn-Dixie (both St. Pete locations)
- WM Hotel Management (dba Quality Inn & Suites at Tropicana)
- Empty Bowls Sponsors
- CARES Champions Sponsors
Become a Business Partner
To learn more about business opportunities, please contact Merrell Dickey at (727) 201-9875.
Thank you to the many faith-based partners that invest in the success of the people SVdP CARES serves around the clock:
Become a Faith-Based Partner
To learn more about private opportunities, please contact Merrell Dickey at (727) 201-9875.
Thank you to the many community partners which invest in the success of the people SVdP CARES serves around the clock:
- American Efficiency Services
- American Legion Paradise Post #79
- American Stage
- Amvets Post #9
- Callee’s Bikes for Buddies
- Cypress Lakes Veterans Association Auxilliary
- GFWC St. Petersburg’s Woman’s Club
- Goodwill Industries-Suncoast, Inc.
- Half-Century Softball Club
- Project Pop Drop
- Ronald McDonald House
- Rotary Club of St. Petersburg, Inc.
- Ruskin Eagles
- Sacred Lands Preservation and Education, Inc.
- Seminole Fire and Rescue
- Veteran’s Outreach of Sarasota
Become a Community Partner
To learn more about community opportunities, please contact Merrell Dickey at (727) 201-9875.
Thank you to those companies that take a vested interest in the work of SVdP CARES by matching their employee’s gifts to our organization.
- All-State Insurance
- Boeing Company
- CNN (Warner Media)Florida Blue
- Fox Corporation
- Florida Blue
- Franklin Templeton
- Ion Media
- Johnson & Johnson
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- State Farm
Match Your Employee’s Gifts
To learn more about how your company can get involved, please contact Merrell Dickey at (727) 201-9875.
St. Vincent de Paul CARES looks to form partnerships with housing providers like you to end homelessness once and for all!
SVdP CARES is on the verge of ending homelessness in 16-counties across the state of Florida, and this community is fighting hard to find homes for all of its neighbors.
Families, Veterans, and youth in your neighborhood need understanding housing providers to stand up and provide safe, affordable homes! Beyond housing, neighbors in need partnered with landlords and housing providers benefit from reduced vacancies and turnover, mediation, timely payments, and positive social impact.
This form provides preliminary information on partnerships for available housing. It is not binding but will guide our housing specialists in placing neighbors into new homes. Please share it with friends and colleagues that share an interest in ending homelessness, keeping families safely housed, and providing shelter for American heroes!
Become a Housing Provider
I would be honored to be put on a preferred housing list to provide a home for veterans and families.